Yesterday, I wrote a post about not feeling well due to a flare up from my rheumatoid arthritis. This morning, as I was still groggy from waking up, I routinely checked my blog and found that I had been nominated to receive this award. I don’t know much about it, but it certainly was a grand way to start my day!
“The Liebster Blog Award” is an award passed on to new and skilled bloggers by other bloggers.
My nomination was given by : http://sarahsfoodieblog.wordpress.com/ I truly appreciate and want to thank Sarah for choosing me as one of the five bloggers she had to nominate. Her and I both suffer from RA, so it has been wonderful to chat with her and learn how she copes with it. Also, I enjoy her blog because she is constantly trying out new recipes, which I will eventually have to do myself.
The five nominee’s I have chosen are:
1. http://collegegirlcooking.wordpress.com/ Jamie and I actually attended high school together, but I didn’t know her personally, or the fact that she suffered from an eating disorder. Although Jamie is not new to blogging, I highly recommend her blog as she is on a journey to love and accept her body. She also shares many wonderful recipes that are healthy and yummy.
2. http://jennyandtyler.wordpress.com/ Jenny and Tyler are two VERY talented and humble musicians who are happily married. I promise you, I love their music so much that some of their music will be played at my wedding-it’s just so cute! I chose to nominate them because I support their music and want to share it with as many people as possible. Their love for God shines through the music they write, which is inspiring and encouraging.
3. http://williamkent.wordpress.com/ This blogger posts some of the neatest videos I have ever seen. I enjoy following along with his blog because he always finds a variety of videos. My favorite video from his blog thus far is: http://williamkent.wordpress.com/2012/02/07/naturesvinyl/ – this is a video that takes the idea of a record player but uses a tree stump and is able to read the tree rings which in return interprets them into music. This is done by a camera with a light that reads the rings of each tree trunk cross-section- check it out!
4.http://photobotos.com/ I am nominating this blogger not because they are new, but because of how supportive they have been of my blog. They have actually been featured on the main wordpress site. This is my way of saying thank you to them! Their blog features many gorgeous and breath-taking photography that is a must see.
5. http://whitneyhayes.wordpress.com/ I know Whitney personally, and she is a great friend of mine. She blogs about her personal daily walk with God and shares different stories and lessons she has learned through experience and through reading. Whitney is a very kind girl who is very good at expressing her thoughts and feelings through blogging.
Liebster Award Rules:
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs who you feel deserve to be noticed.
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog
Until next time, keep passing on the award 🙂